A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Aztez is a unique hybrid of beat 'em up and turn-based strategy set in the world of the Aztec Empire. Deploy your Aztez (elite close combat warriors) in the strategy game and enjoy a highly technical real-time combat event that has consequences in the empire. But choose your missions wisely, as you have limited deployments! A great enemy approaches the Valley Of Mexico, and it will require all of your skill and cunning to take them on and change the course of history...
- Highly replayable Campaign game that changes every playthrough. Different events, artifacts, and battles every game.
- Experience huge Empire cities, stunning natural vistas, and even the Aztec underworld!
- Perform sacrifices, score enormous combos, and summon immensely powerful Aztec gods.
- Fight against historical warriors and mythological foes alike using 8 distinct weapons.
- Find and equip over 70 cosmetic items.
- Or enjoy a purified combat experience in the great capital city arena!
|Published||14 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||14 days ago|
|Tags||Beat 'em up, black-and-white, Board Game, Hack and Slash|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $19.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.